RTC Live: Week 4Posted by rtmsf on December 1st, 2009
Welcome back to our weekly RTC Live schedule update. Just looking back last week, we covered fourteen more games in holiday tournaments from Anaheim to New York City, and our frequent flyer miles are starting to add up around here. Now that we’re moving back into a more normal schedule of games, we’ll be lightening up our travel schedule a little bit, but don’t worry, we’ll still be making it to as many games of national interest as we can. Here’s this week’s schedule, and as always, check back for updates because often we add games at the last minute.
Tuesday December 1
- Wake Forest @ #4 Purdue – this game, as part of the ACC/Big Ten Challenge will have more gold and black than you can handle. We ultimately think Purdue as the home team will win the game, but watching Robbie Hummel match up against Al-Farouq Aminu should be fantastic.
Wednesday December 2
- Oklahoma State @ Tulsa – Oklahoma State makes a visit to in-state rival Tulsa for what will undoubtedly be a packed house to watch Jerome Jordan and Ben Uzoh match up against James Anderson and Obi Muonelo. OSU is 6-0 and was very impressive over the weekend in Las Vegas Invitational. A win here and they could be in the top 25 next week.
- BYU @ Utah State – people in Logan, Utah, are calling this the greatest week of basketball they’ve ever had on campus at USU, as BYU visits midweek followed by WCC power St. Mary’s over the weekend. USU is 3-2 with two heartbreaking losses to Utah and Northeastern, but don’t mistake their pedestrian record for evidence that they’re not a good team. The Aggies will give BYU in their first real test this season all they can handle.
Friday December 4
- Kent State @ Xavier – Xavier returns from a tough weekend at the Old Spice Classic (1-2) to take on a Kent State team that has aspirations of winning the MAC this season. We know that the Musketeers have talent, but we’re interested to see if they can start getting consistency from their stars Jordan Crawford and Jason Love.
Saturday December 5
- St. Mary’s @ Utah State – St. Mary’s will take its 5-1 record to Utah State on Saturday, and you can read the above as to why we also think this will be a good game between two middies looking for respect.