03.05.09 Fast BreaksPosted by rtmsf on March 5th, 2009
Just another night of highly ranked teams playing as if they don’t want to be a high seed. However, I am always on top of my game and I bring 110% to the Fast Breaks everyday. So sit back, relax, and let me do the work for you.
- Rivals takes an expansive look at each and every conference tournament.
- Who better than Kyle Whelliston to recap all the conference tournaments that have already started.
- CBS’ Mike Freeman takes a fantastic look at why Blake Griffin isn’t receiving the same attention Tyler Hansborough did last year.
- Jameson Fleming tries valiantly to explain why Baylor continues to underachieve.
- Gary Parrish says forget tournament expansion, with the way these bubble teams are playing, we should think about cutting it in half.
- Sure, lets throw Northwestern onto the bubble. Bring’em on!!! The more merrier.
- Please Mr. Goodman, slow down your bubble watching, I am not yet in tournament shape for all these bubble watches.
- Math and statistics has helped us prove that college basketball is the hardest sport to win at on the road.
- Despite what Russ Pennell has done at Arizona, the Wildcats are looking for someone who has “had success at the highest level”….I am sorry, what level does Arizona play again?
- We made fun of Paul Harris for his in-game dietary habits. But he also managed to make some ridiculous plays as well.
- Will Duke being playing shorthanded against UNC? They better hope Lance Thomas and Brian Zoubek get healthy and fast.