02.25.09 Fast BreaksPosted by nvr1983 on February 25th, 2009
- We mentioned it last night in relation to DeJuan Blair, but you should definitely check out this column by Seth Davis that asks NBA scouts what they think about some of the top college players.
- While some media members may have loved Jim Calhoun sticking it to the freelance journalist, Connecticut Gov. M. Jodi Rell was not amused
- Andy Katz still thinks Oklahoma deserves a No. 1 seed despite losing two in a row.
- Jeff Goodman listed his “Dandy Dozen” candidates for Coach of the Year. He also took a look at the bubble.
- Despite all the hype that you hear about Stephen Curry potentially breaking “Pistol” Pete Maravich‘s career scoring record next year, Ari Kramer from Bleacher Report wants you to wait a minute before you start comparing Curry to Maravich
- Clemson students are now able to tell exactly how hard Trevor Booker can dunk. I can’t wait until the NBA gets a hold of this technology and has LeBron James dunk on it.
- John Gasaway at BP checks in on the efficiency stats for the BCS conferences and the Mountain West.