10.29.08 Fast BreaksPosted by rtmsf on October 28th, 2008
The news is coming fast and furious now…
- More preseason conference predictions, this time from the Big 10 – Purdue, Michigan St., Wisconsin. Purdue’s Robbie Hummel is POY. A10 – Xavier, Temple, Dayton.
- Indiana continues to clean up things in the wake of the Kelvin Sanctions fiasco, hiring Fred Glass as the new AD.
- Is Greg Paulus losing his starting PG slot at Duke to Nolan Smith? Goodman thinks so. He also thinks that UNC is more vulnerable than people think and Wake has pure talent that is second-to-none.
- Seth Davis believes that Duke is going to be a lot better this year – we remain skeptical about their prospects in March.
- Gary Parrish’s top 20 freshmen to watch in 2008-09, and 10 coaches who are on the hot seat.
- This won’t help recruiting at Quinnapiac in the near future.